Wednesday, December 19, 2007

biking goals for next year

looking at how out of shape I have gotten this year, due to hamstring injury, work,friends all getting injured,etc., I need to come up with a plan for getting in shape for next year -- the first race goal is Terilingua, which is 2 months away. I may resort to spin classes for the winter, as it is very difficult to get the biking hours in during the week. Rollers are okay, but they are very monotonous. NIght riding is difficult, since I dont like soloing it, and the usual suspects to ride with me have broken limbs. So the winter plan is roughly -
-Progress Coffee ride or long greenbelt ride every Sunday (50 miles)
-Monday "off" or light commute
-Tuesday - singlespeed ride early morning, yoga evening
-Wed - spin class or rollers
-Thursday - morning /midday ride, yoga evening
-Friday - post work ride
-Saturday- ATC ride or some hill route.

No comments: